Welcome to Hampshire wildlife & pest control Ltd (HWPC) and our website, www.hwpestcontrol.co.uk
- This site is owned and operated by Hampshire wildlife & pest control Ltd, business address of 20-22 Wenlock Street, London, N1 7GU. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or if you have any comments or complaints about our website or service please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The term ‘Hampshire wildlife & pest control’ or ‘HWpestcontrol’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 20-22 Wenlock Street, London, N1 7GU. Our company registration number is 12540423. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and our services.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to Hampshire wildlife & pest control Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing, in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Payment Terms & Conditions For Undertaken Work
- Payment for services is due after the 1st visit and or treatment. Unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to charge for lost/damaged equipment that is in use at your address.
- We reserve the right to charge for any extra administration costs generated over the quoted treatment costs.
- We reserve our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation if we are not paid according to our agreed terms and conditions above. Payment terms will be detailed on our invoice.
- An administration fee of £40+vat may be added for the additional administration costs associated with the recovery of an overdue invoice.
Pest Control Installation Terms & Conditions
All installation work carried out by Hampshire Wildlife & Pest Control Ltd, is guaranteed for 12 months unless otherwise stated. This covers all bird proofing tasks such as bird net installation and fitting of bird spikes but also covers the fitting of drain gates and rodent proofing.
- Any drain gate fitted to a drain system from us should have a periodic check, no more than every six months to ensure the gate is operating correctly; the flap moving freely and the gate is seated correctly. Also, ensure no items are snagged on the flap that may cause a blockage. Water Industry Specification (WIS) 4-02-06 (Fine to Flush Symbol) must be followed to ensure the drain gate is not blocked or dislodged from the position by passing through the drain gate. We can undertake these checks on request subject to our standard rates.
- All bird nets fitted by Hampshire wildlife & Pest Control Ltd must receive an inspection every six months to ensure there are no breaks in the netting and that all fixings are serviceable. Also a check for any damage caused by birds trying to enter the area. Hampshire wildlife & Pest control Ltd can undertake these checks on request subject to our standard rates.
Pest Treatment Service Terms & Conditions
- Any proofing work undertaken by us is carried out with consideration of the pest we are proofing against. Once the proofing work is complete, we are unable to control the actions of the rodent. On completion of the proofing, any further damage that occurs due to the access being denied by the proofing works is not the responsibility of Hampshire wildlife & Pest Control Ltd. All vent covers fitted over air bricks are breathable to allow airflow but stop rodent entry.
- All treatments are carried out with safety being our main consideration. The technician will always follow the statutory label of the product he uses when carrying out any treatment. He will only carry out requests from the customer if it is safe to do so and within the boundaries of the law and legislation.
- No guarantees are given for any of our treatments except wasps. This is due to the treatment success relying on not only the technician carrying out his duties but also preparation carried out by the customer. This is out of our control.